On Line Scheduler - With Up Front Instant Pricing
- Choose Residential Home Inspection if the Buyer or Buyer’s relative will be occupying the home. Choose INV SF HI if Buyer is an Investor looking to rent the home to tenants: SF = Single Family, DX = Duplex, TX = Triplex, 4U = 4 Unit Bldg. Text us for pricing above 4 units at 440 724 3198. If you are unsure of time slots due to tenant availability, text us for multiple time slots to present to the Seller; you can email us as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select any add on inspections you would like – if there are outbuildings besides a detached garage (which is included with all home inspections) you want inspected like a 2nd garage or barn, select the outbuilding add on inspection, otherwise they wont be included in the residential home inspection pricing and process. Here is a list of our add on inspections with links to further explanations of each: Radon Testing Mold Spore Testing Lead Water Testing Termite/Pest/WDI Sewer Camera Inspection Well Testing Septic Inspection (out sorced to a local septic company)
- To get accurate instant pricing, the above grade square footage of the home must be entered if is not pulled from the internet and automatically populated in the square feet section. The square footage should include any finished walk out basements but not un-finished or finished full basements – so you may want to verify this number. Year built can be estimated as it does not affect pricing but it must be entered for pricing ad scheduling to be enabled.
- Select foundation type (Basement, Crawl Space, or Slab)
- Select an Inspector from the drop down menu – Some Inspectors may not be available on any day or time for a particular address due to driving distance, not being licensed, or retired. In such cases where you want a particular inspector that is not available through this on line scheduler, please text 440 724 3198 for that inspector’s availability.
- If you choose to schedule with us, please specify on the last page how you heard about us. Thanks!